This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Viscosity Controlled High Penetration Wax on Paint Process
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Shimizu, Y. and Maeda, T., "Viscosity Controlled High Penetration Wax on Paint Process," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 2(1):434-440, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0894.
- Sakauchi, T. Rust prevention techniques in automobiles, Rust Prevention & Control Japan Japan Association of Corrosion Control 43 No. 3 105 111 1999
- Takeuchi, T. Watanabe, H. Watanabe, S. Automobile Corrosion Problems and Prevention ISRM 1 187 192 1990
- Kume, M. Corrosion Prevention of Car Vehicle and Electrodeposition Coating Journal of The Surface Finishing Society of Japan, The Surface Finishing Society of Japan 43 No. 6 530 538 1992
- Tanaka, T. Masuda, T. Development of an environment-friendly solventless car body rust prevention wax, Rust prevention & Control Japan Japan Association of Corrosion Control 50 No. 10 390 394 2006
- Shimizu, Y Maeda, T. Nishino, T. Environmentally Friendly Wax for Corrosion Protection Honda R&D Technical Review 20 No. 1 128 133 2008
- Takeuchi, T. Watanabe, H. Imanaka, T. Shirotani, T. Automobile Corrosion Problems and Test Method for Corrosion Resistance Journal of The Surface Finishing Society of Japan, The Surface Finishing Society of Japan 43 No. 6 556 561 1992