This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Vibration Modal Tests and Analysis of Automobile Gearbox on Different Constraint Conditions
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Experimental factors have great influence on the vibration medal test. Using a box body of automobile gearbox, firstly, the first several orders frequencies can be calculated by using finite element analysis method. Secondly, based on the vibration modal tests of box body of automobile gearbox, the corresponding modal parameters can be obtained on the both elastic suspension and elastic support; then the effect of the experimental results were discussed on different constraint conditions. Thirdly, by comparing the results of finite element analysis method with the experiment results on different constraint conditions, the reasons of the influence which caused by the constraint conditions were discussed. Finally, suggestion for reducing the errors induced by constraint conditions was put forward in the article. The results of the experimental Analysis have engineering significance.
CitationShunming, L., Zemin, Z., and Jie, Q., "The Vibration Modal Tests and Analysis of Automobile Gearbox on Different Constraint Conditions," SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-0773, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0773.
- García Oscar, Vehí Josep (2008). Structural assessment under uncertain parameters via interval analysis. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 218(1)
- Minoru Uehara, Norihiro Nakamura (2006). Experimental constraints on magnetic stability of chondrules and the paleomagnetic significance of dusty olivines. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 250(1–2)
- Lim T W (1993). Actuator/sensor placement for modal parameter identification of flexible structures. Modal Analysis. The International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Modal Analysis, 8(1).
- Hu Haiyan. Mechanical vibration and impaction. Beijing: Aviation industry press (in Chinese ), 2002.
- Guan Dihua. Modal analysis technique. Beijing: Beijing: Press of Qinghua University, (in Chinese ) 1994.
- Fu Zhifang, Hua Hongxing. Modal analysis theory and application. Shanghai: Press of Shanghai Jiaotong University (in Chinese) 2000.
- Ewins D J. Modal Testing: Theory and Practice. Research Studies Press Ltd., 1984.
- Luz E, Wallshek J (1992). Experimental Modal Analysis using Ambient Vibration. The International Journal. of Analysis and Experimental Modal Analysis, 7 (1).
- Pan Zeng. Finite element analysis and its’ application. Beijing: Press of Qinghua University (in Chinese), 2004.