This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Approaching a SIL3-Compatible Failsafe Computer Control System in Safety-Critical Chassis Applications
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Jiang, Z., Fiedler, J., and Preis, H., "Approaching a SIL3-Compatible Failsafe Computer Control System in Safety-Critical Chassis Applications," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Electron. Electr. Syst. 2(1):227-239, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0740.
- Jiang, Zheng-Yu Fiedler, Jens “Safety of vehicle dynamics functions” Presentation at Vehicle Dynamics Expo 2006 Stuttgart, Germany 2006
- Jersak, M. Richter, K. Ernst, R. Braam, J.-C. Jiang Z.-Y. Wolf, F. “Formal Methods for Integration of Automotive Software” Automation and Test in Europe Conference 45 50 Munich, Germany 2003
- Bishop, P. Blomfiel, Robin “A Methodology for safety case development” http://www.adelard.com/papers/sss98web.pdf
- “Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems” IEC 2002
- “Road vehicles - functional safety standard” 05 2008
- Dufour J.L- “Safety computations in integrated circuits” 14 th VLSI test symposium 1996
- Van Lint, J.H. “Introduction to coding theory” Springer 1998
- Togneri, R deSilva, C. J.S. “Fundamentals of information theory and coding design” Chapman & Hall/CRC 2002