This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Rapid Meshing for CFD Simulations of Vehicle Aerodynamics
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Kanade, K., Khondge, A., Yavuz, I., Mandloi, P. et al., "Rapid Meshing for CFD Simulations of Vehicle Aerodynamics," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 2(1):516-530, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0335.
- Patankar, S.W. “ Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow ,” 1st Taylor & Francis 1980
- Zienkiewicz, O.C. Taylor, R.L. “ Finite Element Method: Volume 3, Fluid Dynamics ,” 5th Butterworth-Heinemann 2000
- Chen S. Doolen, G.D. “Lattice Boltzmann method for fluid flows,” Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 30 329 364 1998
- Holmes, D.G. Snyder, D.D. “The Generation of Unstructured Triangular Meshes Using Delaunay Triangulation,” Sengupta S. Hauser J. Eiseman P.R. Thompson J.F. Numerical Grid Generation in Computational Fluid Mechanics 643 652 Pineridge Press Limited 1988
- Kaushik, S. “Thermal Managment of a Vehicle's Underhood and Underbody using Appropriate Math-Based Analytical Tools and Methodologies,” SAE International Paper 2007-01-1395 2007
- ANSYS Inc http://www.ansys.com 2008
- Kini S. Thoms, R. Zhu F. “A Fast and Fully Automated Cartesian Meshing Solution for Dirty CAD Geometries,” SAE International Paper 2008-01-2998 2008
- http://www.beta-cae.gr/ 2008
- http://www.cd-adapco.com 2008
- ANSYS Inc. http://www.ansys.com 2008