This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Determining Vehicle Steering and Braking from Yaw Mark Striations
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 20, 2009 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Beauchamp, G., Hessel, D., Rose, N., Fenton, S. et al., "Determining Vehicle Steering and Braking from Yaw Mark Striations," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars – Mech. Syst. 2(1):291-307, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2009-01-0092.
- Daily, John Shigemura, Nate Daily, Jeremy “Linking Road Evidence to Vehicle Performance By Using A Novel Paint Ball Marking System”, http://www.jhscientific.com/DRMS/index.html ;
- NHTSA “An Experimental Evaluation of 26 Light Vehicles Using Test Maneuvers That May Induce On-Road, Untripped Rollover and a Discussion of NHTSA’s Refined Test Procedures: Phases 6 and 7 of NHTSA’s Light Vehicle Rollover Research Program.” 2003
- Gillespie, Thomas D., “Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics.” SAE 1992
- Reveley, Mary S., Brown, Douglas R. Guenther, Dennis A. “A Comparison Study of Skid and Yawmarks.” SAE, 890635
- Baker, Kenneth S. “Traffic Collisions Investigation.” Northwestern University Center for Public Safety” 2001
- Daily, John Shigemura, Nathan Daily, Jeremy. “Fundementals of Traffic Crash Reconstruction.” IPTM 2006
- Milliken, William F. Milliken, Douglas L. “Race Car Vehicle Dynamics.” SAE 1995