This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Wireless Acceleration and Impact Recording Chips
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published December 02, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Yazdi, N., Knox, T., Plaga, J., Zhang, Y. et al., "Wireless Acceleration and Impact Recording Chips," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 1(1):664-669, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2979.
- William C. Pierce, John Trammell, Terry R. Investigation of Indy Car Crashes Using Impact Recorders SAE paper 962522 1996
- Melvin, John W. Baron, Kenneth J. Little, William C. Gideon, Thomas W. Pierce, John Biomechanical Analysis of Indy Race Car Crashes SAE paper 983161 1998
- Hill, Doug Knox, Ted Crockett, Dave Monitoring Race Car Drivers Using Helmet and Head-Mounted Sensors SAE Technical Papers 2000-01-3557 SAE Motorsports Engineering Conference & Exposition Dearborn, Michigan November 13-16 2000
- Knox, Ted 2002 Use of Instrumented Earplugs to Measure Driver Head Accelerations SAE paper 02MEC-29 2002 SAE Motorsports Exhibition and Conference Dec 2002 Indianapolis, IN
- Knox, Ted Validation of Earplug Accelerometers as a Means of Measuring Head Motion SAE Paper 2004-01-3538 Proceedings of the SAE Motorsports Conference and Exhibition (P-392) Nov. 30 Dec 2 2004 Dearborn, MI