This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
New Sensors to Track Head Acceleration during Possible Injurious Events
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published December 02, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Knox, T., Pellettiere, J., Perry, C., Plaga, J. et al., "New Sensors to Track Head Acceleration during Possible Injurious Events," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 1(1):652-663, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2976.
- Hill, Doug Knox, Ted Crockett, Dave Monitoring Race Car Drivers Using Helmet and Head-Mounted Sensors Paper 2000-01-3557 in the Proceedings of the 2000 SAE Motorsports Engineering Conference & Exposition 361
- Knox, Ted 2002 Use of Instrumented Earplugs to Measure Driver Head Accelerations SAE paper 02MEC-29 2002 SAE Motorsports Exhibition and Conference Dec 2002 Indianapolis, IN
- Knox, Ted 2003 Validation of Injury Criteria Using Racecar Events Proceedings for the RTO: Applied Vehicle Technology (AVT) and Human Factors & Medicine Panel (HFM) Specialist's Meeting (RSM) on AVT-097 Equipment for Personal Protection and HFM-102 Personal Protection: Biomechanical Issues and Associated Physio-Pathological Risks Koblenz, Germany 19 23 May 2003
- Knox, T Validation of earplug Accelerometers as a Means of Measuring Head Motion Paper 2004-01-3538 in Proceedings of SAE Motorsports Conference and Exhibition Nov 3 Dec 2 2004 Dearborn, MI 311 328
- Olvey, Stephan E. Knox, Ted Cohn, Kelly A. The Development of a Method to Measure Head Acceleration and Motion in High-Impact Crashes Neurosurgery 54 672 677 2004
- Begeman, Paul et.al. Frequency Response and Coupling of Earpiece Accelerometers in the Human Head paper 2006-01-3657 in Proceedings SAE Motorsports Conference and Exhibition Dec 2006 Dearborn, MI