This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Comparison of the Performance of 7-Post and 8-Post Dynamic Shaker Rigs for Vehicle Dynamics Studies
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published December 02, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Southward, S. and Boggs, C., "Comparison of the Performance of 7-Post and 8-Post Dynamic Shaker Rigs for Vehicle Dynamics Studies," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 1(1):1319-1324, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2966.
- Bigliant U. Piccolo R. Vipiana C. “On Road Test vs Bench Simulation Test: a Way to Reduce Development Time and Increase Product Reliability,” SAE Paper No. 905207 1990
- Kelly, J.E. Kowalczyk, H. Oral, H.A. “Track Simulation and Vehicle Characterization With 7 Post Testing,” SAE Motorsports Engineering Conference & Exhibition December 2002 Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Kowalczyk, H.R. “Damper Tuning with the Use of a Seven Post Shaker Rig,” SAE 2002 World Congress & Exhibition March 2002 Detroit, MI, USA
- Kasprzak, J.L. Floyd, R.S. “Use of simulation to tune race car dampers,” SAE Technical Paper # 942504 December 1994
- Thompson, L.L. Soni, P.H. Raju, S. Law, E.H. “The effects of chassis flexibility on roll stiffness of a Winston Cup race car,” SAE Technical Paper 983051 1998
- Deakin, A. Crolla, D. Ramirez, J.P. Hanley, R. “The effect of chassis stiffness on race car handling balance,” SAE Technical Paper, 2000-01-3554