This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Using Software Architecture Models in Automotive Development Processes
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 07, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Over the last few years the introduction of explicit system and software architecture models (e.g. AUTOSAR models) has led to changes in the automotive development process. The ability to simulate these models on a PC will be decisive for the acceptance of such approaches. This would support the early verification of distributed ECU and software systems and could therefore lead to cost savings. This paper describes an implementation of such an approach which fits into current development processes.
CitationNiggemann, O., Otterbach, R., Fleischer, D., and Jogi, S., "Using Software Architecture Models in Automotive Development Processes," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-2664, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2664.
- Stichling Dirk, Niggemann Oliver, Otterbach Rainer. Effective Cooperation of System Level und ECU Centric Tools within the AUTOSAR Tool Chain. SAE World Congress & Exhibition, April 2007, Detroit, USA
- Otterbach Rainer; Niggemann Oliver; Stroop Joachim; Thümmler Axel; Kiffmeier Ulrich. System Verification throughout the Development Cycle. ATZ Automobiltechnische Zeitschrift (Edition 004/2007), Vieweg Verlag / GWV Fachverlage GmbH
- AUTOSAR Partnership: http://www.autosar.org/
- AUTOSAR Runtime-Enviroment Spezifikation Version 2.1, http://www.autosar.org/
- Jungnickel D., Graphen, Netzwerke und Algorithmen. BI Wissenschaftsverlag, 1994