This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of a Lube Filter with Controlled Additive Release for Modern Heavy Duty Diesel Engines Utilizing EGR
ISSN: 1946-391X, e-ISSN: 1946-3928
Published October 07, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Gerwin, W. and Passut, C., "Development of a Lube Filter with Controlled Additive Release for Modern Heavy Duty Diesel Engines Utilizing EGR," SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 1(1):347-355, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-2644.
- Passut Charles A. et al “Wear in Cummins M-11/EGR Test Engines” SAE Paper 2002-01-1672
- McGeehan J.A. et al “API CJ-4: Diesel Oil Category for Pre-2007 Engines and new Low Emission Engines Using Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Diesel particulate Filters” SAE Paper No. 2007-01-1966
- Watson Roger W. McDonnell. Thomas F. Jr “Additives - The Right Stuff for Automotive Engine Oils” SAE Paper No. 841208
- Shank Greg et al “A History of Mack Engine Lubricant Tests from 1986 - 2005: Mack T-7 through Mack T-12” SAE Paper 2005-01-3713
- ASTM D 7156 Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Diesel Engine Oils in the T-11 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Diesel Engine
- ASTM D 7422 Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Diesel Engine Oils in the T-12 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Diesel Engine