This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Evaluation and Optimization of Driver Posture
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 17, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
A system of evaluation and optimization is developed intended for evaluating and optimizing manikin posture effectively. According to the principle of designing for comfortable drive attitude, we can do 3D human-machine designing combining quantitative analysis and parameter optimization. Once the driver attitude is confirmed by the system, then the whole designing results match comfort requirement. And the tested body model is benefit to reasonable designing of seat. Referring to system's body model angle, optimal design of adjusting device can also be accomplished. Importantly, this system is fit to various kinds of vehicle. An example offers at last.
|Technical Paper||New Anthropometry of Human Body Models for Riding Comfort Simulation|
|Technical Paper||The Best Function for the Seat of a Passenger Car|
|Technical Paper||Understanding and Modeling Seat J.D. Power and Associates APEAL Survey Results|
CitationHe, J., Xia, C., Chen, S., and cui, G., "Evaluation and Optimization of Driver Posture," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1865, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1865.
- Mao Enrong Zhang Hong Zhenghe Song. Ergonomics in Vehicle Engineering [M] Bei Jing Bejing Institute of Technology Press Feb 2007 4 6
- Ding Yulan Human Factors Engineering [M] Bei Jing Shanghai Jiaotong University Press 2004 200 216
- Judic Jean-Marc Cooper John A. Truchot Patrick More Objactives TooIs for the Integration of Postural Comfort in Automobile Seat Design[J] SAE Tactions 1993 102 6 19 203
- Zhang Jian Lei Yucheng Statistical Analysis on Automotive Parameters Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation[J] Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development 2002 19 3 137 140
- Zhen Wu Ergonomics Design [M] Bei Jing Chemical Industry Press March 2006 123 146