This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design of Extended Heavy Trailer's Scraper Style Self-discharging Equipment
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 23, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The text designed a sort of scraper style self-discharging equipment of extended heavy trailer, solving the problem of using retroversion and side-tipping style to unload automatically in bulk transportation, comparing to manual-discharging, reduced load and unload cost efficiently. The text specified structure and basic work principle of scraper style self-discharging equipment, established engineering model of scraper and brought forward design and calculate method.
CitationLiu, L., Xia, H., Zhang, H., Zhang, J. et al., "Design of Extended Heavy Trailer's Scraper Style Self-discharging Equipment," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1779, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1779.
- Guo Tao Design of Dumping Seni-trailer With Automatic Flow At Both Sides Equipment Manufacturing Technology Nanning of Guangxi,China
- Yang Yaodong Used Dump Truck Metal World Beijing, China
- Luo Aimin JingZhao Design Of The Formulary Lockeron The Dump Truck Special Purpose Vehicle Wuhan,China
- Chen Wenchao Study On The Heading Dump Truck In Lifting Equipment Manufacturing Technology Nanning of Guangxi, China
- Wang Yinan Designing and Building Technology Of 70000dwt Large Scale Self-unloading Bulk Carrier Ship Engineering Shanghai, China