This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Social Economical Benefit Estimation by HEVs Application-Shanghai Case Study
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published June 23, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In this paper, a case study of Shanghai HEVs application and its effects on the social and environmental benefits are presented based on the multi views on the different aspects, such as, not only for the fuel consumption saving, but also emissions reduction and health effect, agriculture loss and cleaning cost. The results show that the potential benefits for the society from HEVs application are markedly with the increase of the ratio of HEV in the population of vehicle. Based on this, the policy to promote the HEV purchased by consumers is very important at the beginning of HEV into market.
CitationCao, J., Liu, Y., and Li, L., "The Social Economical Benefit Estimation by HEVs Application-Shanghai Case Study," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1565, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1565.
- Haidong Kan, Bingheng Chen. Assessment on Health Impact on Residents in Shanghai Due to Improvement of Energy Efficiency and Structure Optimization. Shanghai Environmental Sciences. 2002/9.
- Changhong Chen, haidong Kan, etal. Transportation Situation and Traffic Air Pollution Status in Shanghai, and Literature Survey on Air Pollution. Shanghai Academy of Environmental Sciences. 2005.
- Haidong Kan, Bingheng Chen,Hong Wang. Economic Assessment of Health Impact Due to Particulate Air Pollution in Urban Areas of Shanghai. Chinese Health Economics. 2004/2.
- Bingheng Chen, Cuanjie Hong, Huigang Zhu. Quantitative Assessment of Impact of Ambient Air Nitrogen Oxides on Human Health in Shanghai. Shanghai Environmental Sciences. 2002.
- Xizhe Peng, Wenhua Tian. Study on Contingent Valuation Methodolog of Illness Economical Loss for Air Pollution in Shanghai. World Economics Daily. 2002.
- Mauzerall Denise L. a,b, Sultan Babar c,d, Kim Namsoug,Bradford David F.. NOx emissions from large point sources: variability in ozone production, resulting health damages and economic costs. Atmospheric Environment 39 (2005) 2851-2866
- Yan Wang, Xunli Zhao, Yan Li. Estimation of Economic Losses Caused by Air Pollution in Shandong. Urban Environment &Urban Ecology. 2005/4.
- Anguo Zhou, Dequan Chen. Estimation of Economic Losses Caused by Air Pollution in ZhejiangEnviroment Pollution and Prevention. 1998/12.
- Yanju Liu, Hui Ding. Responses of Plants to Air Pollution and Their Signif icance in Urban Greening. Chinese Bulletin of Botany. 2001/18.
- Jiangshan Zhang, Jianjian Kong. Construction of Estimation Model of Economic Loss from Environmental Pollution and Its Application.Research of Environmental Sciences. 2006/1
- Yongqi Liu, Houcan Ding, Honglei Wang. A Study means to Estimate the Lose of Empact on Ecology Enviroment by Air Pollution. Sichuan Enviroment. 1994/4.
- Shengming Zhao. Urban Population's Health Impact Caused by Air Pollution and the Strategy. Journal of Liaoning Educational Administration Institute. 2004/11.