This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Active Roll and Stability Control
ISSN: 1946-3995, e-ISSN: 1946-4002
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Tang, J., "Active Roll and Stability Control," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Mech. Syst. 1(1):1060-1070, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1457.
- Sharp, R. S. Pan, D. H. On the design of an active roll control system for a luxury car Proc. Instn Mech. Engrs 1993 207 275 284
- Merritt Herbert E. 1967 Hydraulic Control Systems John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Gillespie Thomas D. Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. I-56091-199-9
- Howe, J. G. Garrott, W. R. Forkenbrock, G. “An Experimental Examination of Selected Maneuvers That May Induce On-Road, Untripped, Light Vehicle Rollover - Phase I-B of NHTSA's 1997 - 1998 Light Vehicle Rollover Research Program,” NHTSA Technical Report February 1999
- “EP1104357/WO0010823/AU5378499 - Vehicle Suspensions”