This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Corrosion Evaluation of Army and Automotive Materials in the Hawaiian Islands – 3-Year Update
ISSN: 1946-3979, e-ISSN: 1946-3987
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Repp, J. and Handsy, I., "Corrosion Evaluation of Army and Automotive Materials in the Hawaiian Islands – 3-Year Update," SAE Int. J. Mater. Manf. 1(1):582-590, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1154.
- “Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) - Wash Primer”
- “Primer Coatings, Epoxy, Water Reducible, Lead and Chromate Free”
- “Coatings, Water Dispersible Aliphatic Polyurethane, Chemical Agent Resistant”
- “Chemical Agent Resistance Coating (CARC) System Application Procedures and Quality Control Inspection”
- “Standard Test Method for Evaluating Degree of Rusting on Painted Steel Surfaces”
- “Standard Test Method for Evaluating Degree of Blistering of Paints”
- “Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Painted or Coated Specimens Subjected to Corrosive Environments”
|Technical Paper||Corrosion Evaluation of Army and Automotive Materials in Hawaii|
|Aerospace Standard||TEE, STANDARD AND REDUCER, REDUCED BODY, FLARELESS|
|Aerospace Standard||CLAMP, LOOP-CUSHIONED, CRES, HIGH TEMP., .204 HOLE|