This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Enhanced Durability of a Cu/Zeolite Based SCR Catalyst
ISSN: 1946-3952, e-ISSN: 1946-3960
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Cavataio, G., Jen, H., Warner, J., Girard, J. et al., "Enhanced Durability of a Cu/Zeolite Based SCR Catalyst," SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr. 1(1):477-487, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1025.
- Koebel M. Elsener M. Madia G. “Recent Advances in the Development of Urea-SCR for Automotive Applications” SAE 2001-01-3625
- Cavataio G. Girard J. Patterson J. Montreuil C. Cheng Y. Lambert C. “Laboratory Testing of Urea-SCR Formulations to Meet Tier 2 Bin 5 Emissions” SAE 2007-01-1575
- Brunauer S. Emmett P.H. Teller E. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 60 1938 309
- Chang R. Chen H. Fedeyko J. Anderson P. “Thermal Durability and Deactivation of Cu-Zeolite SCR Catalyst” Poster Session 20th North American Catalysis Society June 17-22 2007
- Yan J. Y. Lei G. - D. Sachtler W. M. Kung H. H. “Deactivation of Cu/ZSM-5 Catalysts for Lean NOx Reduction: Characterization of Changes of Cu State and Zeolite Support” Journal of Catalysis 161 43 54 1996