This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Utilizing Automated Report Generation and Data Acquisition Tools to Guide Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet Operations
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Daimler is an industry leader in the development and deployment of fuel cell vehicles. With more than 100 fuel cell vehicles being driven worldwide at locations including the U.S., Singapore, Japan, Europe, China, and Australia, Daimler currently operates the world's largest fuel cell vehicle fleet. Each fuel cell vehicle is equipped with a powerful telematics system that records a diverse set of vehicle operation and fuel cell specific data for development purposes. Through innovative analysis methods Daimler is gaining unique insight into the technical, environmental, societal, and logistic influences impacting the future of fuel cell vehicle technology.
|Data Acquisition System for World Wide Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet
|FordS Zero Emission P2000 Fuel Cell Vehicle
|Progress and Challenges in Toyota's Fuel Cell Vehicle Development
CitationMcGuire, T., Roche, T., Weinberger, A., Friebe, P. et al., "Utilizing Automated Report Generation and Data Acquisition Tools to Guide Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet Operations," SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-0462, 2008, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0462.
- Weiss W. Fosmoe R. Nitsche C. Roche T. Data Acquistion System for World Wide Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet SAE 2005-01-0009 , SAE 2005 World Congress and Exhibition Detroit, Michigan, USA April 2005
- Roche T. McGuire T. Weinberger A. Automated Report Generation Solution for Analysis of Worldwide Fuel Cell Vehicle Fleet MathWorks International Automotive Conference Dearborn, Michigan, USA June 2007
- Froeschle P. Wolfsteiner M. Weinberger A. Roche T. Friedrich J. Experiences with DaimlerChrysler's Worldwide Fuel Cell Passenger Car Fleet EVS 23, Anaheim California, USA December 2007
- Friebe P. Roche T. Renz L. Weinberger A. Wolfsteiner M. Friedrich J. DaimlerChrylser's Fuel Cell Vehicle Operation within the California H2 Infrastructure Network EVS 23, Anaheim California, USA December 2007
- Nitsche C. Roche T. Schamm R. Fosmoe R. Development of a Diagnostics Tool for Fuel Cell Vehicles MathWorks International Automotive Conference Stuttgart, Germany May 2006