This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
The Challenges of Devising Next Generation Automotive Benchmarks
ISSN: 1946-4614, e-ISSN: 1946-4622
Published April 14, 2008 by SAE International in United States
Citation: Leteinturier, P. and Beaurenaut, L., "The Challenges of Devising Next Generation Automotive Benchmarks," SAE Int. J. Passeng. Cars - Electron. Electr. Syst. 1(1):132-143, 2009, https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-0382.
- 2007-01-0512 The challenges of next generation automotive benchmarks
- 2005-01-0038 Rapid Prototyping of Machine Learning Systems
- 2005-01-0043 Sensor Signal Delivery
- 2005-01-0057 Microsecond Bus (μSB): The New Open-Market Peripheral Serial Communication Standard
- 2005-01-0062 Rapid Gasoline Powertrain System Design and Evaluation Using a Powertrain Starter Kit
- 2004-01-0517 Digital Knock Signal Conditioning Using Fast ADC and DSP
- 2000-01-0145 AUDO Architecture-A Solution to Automotive Micro-Controller Requirements
- 2000-01-0393 High-Performance Code Generation for AUDO, an Automotive μController from Infineon Technologies
- 2000-01-0554 Automatic Code Generator for Automotive Configurable I/O System