This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Behavior Modeling Tools in an Architecture-Driven Development Process - From Function Models to AUTOSAR
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 16, 2007 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper will first introduce and classify the basic principles of architecture-driven software development and will briefly sketch the presumed development process. This background information is then used to explain extensions which enable current behavior modeling and code generation tools to operate as software component generators. The generation of AUTOSAR software components using dSPACE's production code generator TargetLink is described as an example.
|Technical Paper||Effective Cooperation of System Level and ECU Centric Tools within the AUTOSAR Tool Chain|
|Technical Paper||Effort Estimation in Model-Based Software Development|
|Journal Article||Architecture Driven Development for Cyber Physical Systems|
CitationNiggemann, O., Eisemann, U., Beine, M., and Kiffmeier, U., "Behavior Modeling Tools in an Architecture-Driven Development Process - From Function Models to AUTOSAR," SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0507, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-0507.
- AUTOSAR, Internet Homepage http://www.autosar.org
- Braun A. Broy M. Romberg J. Schätz B. Braun P. Freund U. Mata N. Sander R. Ziegenbein D. Automode - notions, methods, and tools for model-based development of automotive software In SAE World Congress Detroit 2005
- Lönn H. Saxena T. Nolin M. Törngren M. Far east: Modeling an automotive software architecture using the east adl In ICSE Workshop on Software Engineering for Automotive Systems (SEAS), IEE 2004
- Beine M. Otterbach R. Jungmann M. Development of safety-critical software using automatic code generation In SAE World Congress Detroit 2004
- Hanselmann H. Kiffmeier U. Köster L. Meyer M. Automatic generation of production quality code for ECUs SAE World Congress Detroit 1999
- AUTOSAR, Applying Simulink to AUTOSAR, http://www.autosar.org/download/AUTOSAR_SimulinkStyleguide.pdf, 2006