This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design Considerations for Power Electronics in HEV Applications
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published April 16, 2007 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Today the majority of power electronics is developed based on the requirements set by the main fields of application e.g. power generation, power supply, industrial drive and traction. With introduction to automotive applications new requirements have to be taken into account. This paper discusses how interconnection technologies for power semiconductors can be improved to meet the demand for higher temperature capability in HEV applications.
|Journal Article||Development of a Parallel Hybrid System for RWD Vehicles|
|Technical Paper||Traction Motors and Power Electronics for Advanced Electric Drive Systems|
|Book||Power Electronics in Motor Drives|
CitationAhmed, S., Münzer, M., Thoben, M., and Rüthing, H., "Design Considerations for Power Electronics in HEV Applications," SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-0277, 2007, https://doi.org/10.4271/2007-01-0277.
- Wolfgang E. Reliability of high-power semiconductor devices: from state of the art to future trends Proc. PCIM Europe 1999 1 1
- Wu W. et al Investigation on the long term reliability of power IGBT modules Proc. ISPSD 1995 443 443
- Brite EuRam BE 95-2105 RAPSDRA Reliability of Advanced Power Semiconductors for Railway Traction Applications 1998
- Lefranc G. Licht Th. Mitic G. Properties of solders and their fatigue in power modules Microel. Rel. 42 2002 1641 1641
- Guth al K. Improving the thermal reliability of large area solder joints in IGBT power modules Proc. CIPS 2006
- Mitic G. et al AlSiC Composites Materials in IGBT Power Modules Proc. IEEE IAS 2000
- Yamada J. et al The latest High Perfomance and High Reliability IGBT Technology in New Packages with Conventional Pin Layout Proc. PCIM Europe 2003
- Nishimura Y. et al All lead free IGBT module with excellent reliability Proc. ISPSD 2005