This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Design Tool and Software Platform for Time-Triggered Network Systems
Published October 16, 2006 by Convergence Transportation Electronics Association in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: Convergence 2006
This paper describes a design tool and a software platform for FlexRay systems that are investigated in Nagoya University and are proposed to JasPar. The design tool reads the specification of a system as a task graph that consists of a set of tasks and messages among them. The design tool, then, allocates the tasks to ECUs and schedules the messages on a FlexRay network. The software platform consists of a middleware called time-trigger module (TTM) which dispatches time-triggered tasks, a communication middleware for a time-triggered network (TT-COM), a network management middleware for FlexRay (FlexRay-NM), and a device driver for FlexRay controller.
CitationTakada, H., Hosotani, I., Sato, K., Goto, H. et al., "Design Tool and Software Platform for Time-Triggered Network Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2006-21-0041, 2006.
- FlexRay Communications System Protocol Specification Version 2.1, FlexRay Consortium (2005).
- Murakami N., Iiyama S., Takada H., Kido M., Hosotani I.: A Static Scheduling Method of Distributed Vehicle Control Systems (in Japanese), Proc. of Workshop on Embedded Technology and Network (2005).
- Ding S., Murakami N., Tomiyama H., and Takada H.: A GA-Based Scheduling Method for FlexRay Systems, Proc. of 5th ACM Int'l Conference on Embedded Software, pp. 110-113 (2005).
- OSEK/VDX: Time-Triggered Operating System Specification 1.0, OSEK/VDX (2001).
- OSEK/VDX: Fault-Tolerant Communication Specification 1.0, OSEK/VDX (2001).