This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Shift from Providing to Enabling In-car Infotainment in the Future
Published October 16, 2006 by Convergence Transportation Electronics Association in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: Convergence 2006
This paper discusses potential models and in-vehicle infotainment system architectures that can address the challenges of a changing infotainment world in the consumer electronics industry for automotive OEMs.
CitationHolfelder, W. and Stümpfle, M., "A Shift from Providing to Enabling In-car Infotainment in the Future," SAE Technical Paper 2006-21-0017, 2006.
- Forrester's Consumer Technographics June 2004 North American Study www.forrester.com
- DLNA Vision Whitepaper http://www.dlna.org
- R6 WG15 Portable Device Connector http://www.ce.org
- PlaysForSure http://www.playsforsure.com
- HAVI Home Audio Video http://www.havi.org
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture Buschmann Frank et al. John Wiley and Sons 1996
- CEA-2012 MOST Network Application http://www.ce.org
- Microsoft Media Transfer Protocol Specification June 27th 2006 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads