This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Influence of Engine Oil on Advanced Diesel Aftertreatment Devices (Part 2)
Published September 27, 2006 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Autumn Conference
Japan Clean Air Program II (JCAP II) has been investigating the influence of engine oil on advanced diesel aftertreatment devices, such as Diesel Particulate Filter, NOx Storage Reduction catalyst, and Selective Catalytic Reduction system. In this report, we will introduce the impact of oil-derived sulfur and phosphorus on NOx Storage Reduction catalyst.
- Satoru Yoshida - Japan Energy
- Takashi Hashimoto - Nissan Motor
- Kiyotaka Nakamura - Nissan Motor
- Seiji Togawa - Japan Petroleum Energy Center
- Shuzo Nemoto - Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks
- Hidetsugu Yamamoto - Hino Motors
- Masatoshi Miura - Cosmo Oil Lubricants Co.
- Ken Matsuura - Japan Automobile Research Institute