This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Investigation and Research Into CAE Technique for Spot Weld Rupture (Part V)
Published May 01, 2006 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Spring Conference
The focus of this research is to establish the rupture criterion of spot weld. In previous report, the CAE model made by solid element which could predict the relation between stress field and rupture when in rupture about dynamic experiments of various spot weld joints is introduced. In this paper, the rupture model of spot weld which can be actively used in actual crash analysis model made by shell element is proposed.
- Michiaki Yamamoto - Hino Motor
- Teruaki Inoue - Hino Motor
- Kenji Takada - Fuji Heavy Industries
- Naruhiko Nomura - Isuzu Motors
- Kimihito Koyanagi - Mechanical Design
- Naoki Nii - Mazda
- Kenji Hayashi - Nippon Steel Corporation
- Makoto Kanamori - Kobe Steel
- Hiroshi Suganuma - JFE Steel
- Takanobu Fujimura - Mitsubishi Motors
- Tomoyuki Maeno - Suzuki
- Shinobu Satonaka - Kumamoto Univ.
- Yukihro Utsumi - Nissan Motor
- Masataka Muguruma - Toyota Technical Development
- Takaya Kobayashi - Aisin Seiki
- Kentaro Sato - Toyota Auto Body
- Tsuyoshi Teraguchi - Honda Technical Research Institute