This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Various Types of RRJ Aircraft Joints and Associated Features of Their Performance
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published September 12, 2006 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
There have been offered for consideration some features of bolting & riveting butt and lap (stringer) joints within the structure of Russian Regional Jet (RRJ) aircraft of Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company. The methods of joining described above belong to processing approaches used, among others, when assembling RRJ airframes. The need for such methods is stipulated by the necessity of ensuring aircraft life to be as long as is specified.
|Technical Paper||Use of Electromagnetic and Vacuum Forces on Aircraft Assembly|
|Technical Paper||Development of Temporary Blind Auto Fasteners|
|Technical Paper||Pulse Motion Line|
- Valerii Kuz'min - Komsomolsk on Amur Aviation Production Association
- Georgii Grubich - Komsomolsk on Amur Aviation Production Association
- Andrey Gromashev - Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company
- Yurii Tarasov - Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company
- Georgiy Krivov - Ukrainian Scientific and Research Institute for Aviation Technologies (UkrRIAT)
- Valeriy Matviyenko - Ukrainian Scientific and Research Institute for Aviation Technologies (UkrRIAT)
- Vitaliy Reznikov - Ukrainian Scientific and Research Institute for Aviation Technologies (UkrRIAT)