This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Laboratory and Preliminary In-Flight Tests of Electromechanical Actuators
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 30, 2006 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper presents tests of Electromechanical Actuators (EMA) designed in the Department of Avionics and Control at the Rzeszow University of Technology. Also, the architecture of the laboratory stand as well as testing methods and obtained results are described. Furthermore, the paper discusses the in-flight test results of the complete set of servos installed as a part of the experimental Fly-By-Wire (FBW) control system on board of the PZL-110 “Koliber” aircraft.
CitationRzucidlo, P., "Laboratory and Preliminary In-Flight Tests of Electromechanical Actuators," SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-2414, 2006, https://doi.org/10.4271/2006-01-2414.
- Jensen S. C. Jenney G. D. Dawson D. Flight Test Experience with an Electromechanical Actuator on the F-18 Systems Research Aircraft NASA Report: NASA-TM-2000-209015
- Gruszecki J. Grzybowski J. Rzucidlo P. ElectroMechanical Actuators for General Aviation Fly-By-wire Aircraft VI International Seminar on Recent Research and Design Progress in Aeronautical Engineering and its Influence on Education Riga 14-16 October 2004 IX 1 Vilnius “Technika”, Vilnius 2005 19 25
- Rogalski T. Dolega B. The Laboratory Stand Intends to Test and Prototype Control System for Small Transportation Aircraft International Multidisciplinary Conference Baia Mare 2003
- Rzucidlo P. Monitoring and Data Acquisition System for Experimental General Aviation Fly-By-Wire Aircraft AVIATION-2004 Conference Vilnius 9-10 December 2004
- Rzucidlo P. Methods of Suppression of Pilot Induced-Oscillations in Fly-By-Wire Aircraft Ph.D. Thesis Rzeszow University of Technology Rzeszow 2005
- Dolega B. Rzucidlo P. The Conception of Fault Tolerant Actuators VII KKN-T The Diagnostics of Industrial Processes Conference Rajgrod 12-14 September 2005 273 275
- Tomczyk, A. Experimental Fly-By-Wire Control System for General Aviation Aircraft AIAA-2003-5776, AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit Austin, Texas 2003
- Tomczyk, A. Integrated Control System for General Aviation Aircraft Polish State Committee for Scientific Research 8 T12C 049 20 Rzeszow 2003
- Rogalski T. The Conception of the Pilot Friendly Control System for Small Local Communication Aircraft Monterey, California 2002