This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Valve Train Dynamic Analysis and Digital Data Based Manufacturing of the Valve Spring
Published October 12, 2005 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Annotation ability available
For the development of engine valve springs it is highly required to establish valve train dynamic analysis method in order to predict durability and dynamic performance of springs in the design stage. On the other hand, in order to meet the demand for the reduction in time of prototyping, production technology that materializes spring design fulfilling requirements in short period is essential. To overcome these problems, we have developed and integrated valve spring design system, valve train dynamic analysis system and a digital data based production support system. With the help of those one can evaluate performance and durability of valve springs at working state in the design stage and realize specifications accurately in the production.
CitationGotoh, T., Takashima, Y., Mizuno, T., Wakita, M. et al., "Valve Train Dynamic Analysis and Digital Data Based Manufacturing of the Valve Spring," SAE Technical Paper 2005-32-0046, 2005.
- Ozawa A. Kodama T. Honda Y. Wakabayashi K. Society of automotive engineers of Japan
- Du H.Y.lsasc Chen Jia-Shiun SAE Technical paper series, No. 2001-01-0909
- Zeischka Johann Global Powertrain Congress 1998 Cobo Hall Detroit, Michigan October 6-8 1998
- kubomoto I. Ishida E. Iritani T. Tsujiuchi N. koizumi T. The Japan society of mechanical engineers
- Kin D. Kin S. Kin T. Sou Ree Technical reports of JSSR spring meeting 2002 13
- Kajiwara S. Yoshitake K. Society of automotive engineers of Japan
- Takashima Y. Goto T. Technical reports of JSSR spring meeting 2004 21
- Shibata M. Transactions of Japan Society for Spring Research 1969 55
- Hasegawa K. SAE Technical paper series, No. 2002-01-0318
- Okura S. The Japan society of mechanical engineers 2002 5