This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Investigation and Research Into CAE Technique for Spot Weld Rupture (Part III)
Published September 28, 2005 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Autumn Conference
The focus of this research is to establish the rupture criterion of spot weld. In previous report, the CAE model that could predict the Force-Stroke characteristic and the deformation mode about dynamic experiments of various spot weld joints is introduced. By using this CAE model, the relations between the stress field around spot weld and the rupture is discussed.
- Shinobu Satonaka - Kumamoto Univ.
- Tomoyuki Maeno - Toyota Communication System
- Naruhiko Nomura - Nippon Steel
- Makoto Kanamori - Aisin Seiki
- Tsuyoshi Teraguchi - Mazda
- Kimihito Koyanagi - Toyota Auto Body
- Kenji Takada - Honda Technical Research Institute
- Yukihiro Utsumi - Kobe Steel
- Masataka Muguruma - Kanto Auto Works