This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Collection and Analysis of Incident Data With Simple Type Drive Recorder
Published May 18, 2005 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Spring Conference
This report shows two topics. The first is the outline of the database system, which is developed to collect and analyze large number of incident data. The second is the outlines and results of analyses regarding data collected with simple type drive recorder. In addition, an example of factor analyses of these recorded incidents is shown, which is based on on-site survey.
- Yohei Michitsuji - Tokyo University of Agriculture & Technology
- Masao Nagai - Tokyo University of Agriculture & Technology
- Kozo Maeda - Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
- Mitsunobu Fujita - The University of Tokyo
- Motoki Shino - The University of Tokyo
- Minoru Kamata - The University of Tokyo
- Hirotoshi Ishikawa - Japan Automobile Research Institute