This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Simple Analytical Redundancy Method for Pitch and Bank Angles Estimation
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 03, 2005 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The article presents the idea of Pitch and Bank Angles estimation with the use of incomplete measurement information. This idea is applied in Attitude and Heading Reference Systems used in the Fly-By-Wire control system for a general aviation aircraft. The idea of the Fly-By-Wire control system for a general aviation aircraft designed in the Department of Avionics and Control Systems is presented in brief. For estimations Lunenberger observers were used. Simulation results are based on the flight test data.
CitationKopecki, G. and Tomczyk, A., "A Simple Analytical Redundancy Method for Pitch and Bank Angles Estimation," SAE Technical Paper 2005-01-3362, 2005, https://doi.org/10.4271/2005-01-3362.
- Acree J. Advanced flight controls for general aviation - An overview AIAA/FAA Joint Symposioum on General Aviation Systems Starkville, MS 1994
- de Larminat P. Thomas Y. Automatics - Linear Systems WNT Warsaw 1983
- Rogalski T. Modelling Chosen Operating Conditions in General Aircraft Rzeszów 2004
- Tomczyk A. Pilot or Operator - Active Aircraft Control Systems Rzeszów University of Technology Scientific Papers, Mechanics Rzeszów 2004
- Mulder J. A. The National Fly-by-Wire Testbed Delft University of Technology Delft 1996
- Tomczyk A. Testing of the Attitude and Heading Reference System, Emerald Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal 74 2 2002
- Gruszecki J. Unmanned Flying Vehicles - Control and Navigation Systems OWPRz Rzeszów 2002