This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Branded Fuels - An Experience With Indian Gasoline
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published January 16, 2004 by The Automotive Research Association of India in India
Annotation ability available
Event: SIAT 2004
This paper describes the performance of various types of chemically different multifunctional fuel additives in varying qualities of gasoline that is available in India from refineries of varying configurations.
Test data obtained on chemical analysis of various types of fuels, the data on these fuels in standard ASTM tests and engine tests used by some of the OEMs for evaluation of fuel additives has been presented. The data on different types of chemistries like PIBA, PEA, Mannich and metal containing fuel additives has also been generated to clearly understand the effect of fuel additives on varying fuel qualities.
The field trial results have been incorporated using a wide spectrum of vehicles having different type of fuel induction systems.
- A.K. Jain - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- B. S. Nagarkoti - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Aradhana Tripathi - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- M. P. Bangwal - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- A.B. Shah - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- D V Prasad - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- G. Baskaran - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited