This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Further Investigation into the Performance of Two Different On-Board Emissions Measurement System Compared to Laboratory Measurements
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 16, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper is a continuation  of the discussion of data collected during an effort in comparing on-board systems (Horiba OBS 1000 and MEMS built by West Virginia University) of Test Cell Equipment during Dynamometer runs (FTP) and on road routes (Sabraton-Bruceton Mills cycle). The OBS data in general, agreed within 6-11% of the lab equipment. In addition, data and installation experience on a heavy duty vehicle, a snow plow, will be presented.
|Technical Paper||Modeling and Simulation of a 6x6 Military Troop/Cargo Transport Vehicle|
|Technical Paper||Development of Armored Personnel Carrier M113A1E1|
CitationOestergaard, K., Akard, M., Porter, S., and Carder, D., "Further Investigation into the Performance of Two Different On-Board Emissions Measurement System Compared to Laboratory Measurements," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-3480, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-3480.
- Investigation into the Performance of an On-Board Emissions Measurement System using a Vehicle Exhaust Emissions Simulator Oestergaard K. Porter S. Nevius T. SAE Brasil 2003-0384
- Real-Time On-Board Measurement of Mass Emissions of NOx, Fuel Consumption, Road Load, and Engine Output for Diesel Vehicles Kihara N. Ishida K. et.al. SAE Paper 2000-01-1141
- Development of a Wet-based NDIR and its Application to On-board Emission Measurement System Nakamura H. Kihara N. Adachi M. Ishida K. SAE Paper 2002-01-0612
- Measurement of Brake-Specific NOx Emissions Using Zirconia Sensors for In-Use, On-Board Heavy-Duty Vehicle Applications Gautam M. Riddle W. Thompson G. Carder D. Clark N. Lyons D. SAE Paper 2002-01-1755
- Measurement of In-Use, On-Board Emissions From Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicles: Mobile Emissions Measurement System Gautam M. Thompson G. Carder D. Clark N. Shade B. Riddle W. Lyons D. SAE Paper 2001-01-3643
- May 23 2004