This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Modeling and Simulation of the Transmission System Dynamics of a System Equipped with a CVT for Mini-Baja Vehicle
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 16, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This work presents the methodology of Bond Graphs applied to a system transmission for off-road vehicle equipped with a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). With this methodology is possible to model and to simulate its dynamic answers, looking for a generalized form of representation of the studied global system. The obtained results are validated through an experimental procedure accomplished in the Mini-Baja of CEFET/RJ.
|Technical Paper||Improved Recreational Vehicle Continuously Variable Transmission|
|Technical Paper||Failure Modes and Reliability Analysis of Belt-Type CVT Systems for Scooters|
|Technical Paper||An Off-Road Suspension Design|
Citationda Nóbrega, M., de Souza Xavier, L., Aguiar, R., Rangel, A. et al., "Modeling and Simulation of the Transmission System Dynamics of a System Equipped with a CVT for Mini-Baja Vehicle," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-3444, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-3444.
- ALBUQUERQUE, A. A. Caracterização das Respostas Dinâmicas de uma CVT com Polias Expansivas 2003 Dissertation (Mechanical Engineer Master's Degree) Universidade Estadual de Campinas Campinas
- NETO, M. S. Desenvolvimento de uma bancada para testes de um sistema com Transmissão Continuamente Variável SAE 2003
- CHEN, T.F. LEE, D.W. SUNG, C.K. An Experimental Study on Transmission Efficiency of a Rubber V-Belt CVT Mechanism and Machine Theory 1996
- ROSENBERG, R.C. KARNOPP, D.C. Introduction to Physical Dynamics McGraw Hill 1983
- ALBUQUERQUE, O. A. L. P. Dinâmica das Máquinas. McGRAW-HILL 1974