This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Agent Architecture for Aviation Data Integration System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 02, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Aviation Data Integration System (ADIS) project explores methods and techniques for integrating heterogeneous aviation data to support aviation problem-solving activity. Aviation problem-solving activities include: engineering troubleshooting, incident and accident investigation, routine flight operations monitoring, flight plan deviation monitoring, safety assessment, maintenance procedure debugging, and training assessment. To provide optimal quality of service, ADIS utilizes distributed intelligent agents including data collection agents, coordinator agents and mediator agents. This paper describes the proposed agent-based architecture of the Aviation Data Integration System (ADIS).
CitationKulkarni, D., Wang, Y., Wei, M., Windrem, M. et al., "Agent Architecture for Aviation Data Integration System," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-3122, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-3122.
- Ashish, N. 2003 Source Update Capture in Information Agents IJCAI 2003 Workshop on Information Integration on the Web.
- Bradshaw, J. 1997 Introduction to Software Agents “Software Agents” AAAI Press/The MIT Press
- Durfee, E. et al 1989 “Cooperative Distributed Problem Solving” The Handbook of AI 4 1989
- Jennings Nicholas R. Wooldridge Michael J. 1998 Applications of Intelligent Agents Jennings Nicholas R. Wooldridge Michael J. Agent Technology Foundations, Applications, and Markets Springer-Verlag
- Kulkarni, D. 2003 Aviation Data Integration System. World Aviation Congress Montreal
- Nwana S. 1996 Software Agents: An Overview The Knowledge Engineering Review 11 3
- White, J. 1996 Mobile Agents White Paper General Magic