This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Simulation of AMT Autoshift Process Based on Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published May 04, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper simulates the working process of Automated Mechanical Transmission (AMT), especially establishes an efficient method of engine output torque estimation based on tests and a dynamic model of engage process of clutch. Then, a continuous/discrete hybrid system model of AMT control system is established based on Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow. The transitions between different states are described in details and the control flow chart is offered. Compared with the vehicle test results, the simulation model is reliable. The simulation model will well help to develop AMT control system and improve its performance.
CitationWang, Y., Song, J., and Li, X., "Simulation of AMT Autoshift Process Based on Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-2055, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-2055.
- Lygeros John et al An Interface Between Continuous and Discrete-Event Controllers for Vehicle Automation IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY 46 1 FEBRUARY 1997
- Fischer Robert et. al Integrating of the Auto Shift Gearbox with the electrical machine 6_7th LuK Symposium 1999
- Takahashi Hiroshi et.al A Study on Automated Shifting and Shift Timing Using a Driver's Mental Model IEEE 1996
- Fredriksson Jonas Egardt Bo Nonlinear Control applied to Gearshifting in Automated Manual Transmissions Proc. of the 39th IEEE Conf. on Design and control 2000 12
- Hongxin Zhang Automobile Design China Machine Press Beijing 1995
- Using Simulink and Stateflow in Automotive Applications The Mathworks Inc. 1998
- Glielmo Luigi Vasca Francesco Optimal Control of Dry Clutch Engagement SAE Paper 2000-01-0837
- Shizhu Wen Tribology Theory Tsinghua University Press Beijing 1990
- Gyan Philippe Ginoux Stéphane Jean-Claude etc. Crankangle Based Torque Estimation: Mechanistic/Stochastic SAE Paper 2000-01-0559
- Lee Byungho Rizzoni Giorgio Soliman Ahmed etc. engine control using torque estimation SAE Paper 2001-01-0995