This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Intelligent Fault Diagnosis System of Automotive Power Assembly Based on Sound Intensity Identification
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 08, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
According to the situation analysis of automotive dynamic assembly in using, and the fault diagnosis and inspection in production, a set of intelligent fault diagnosis and inspection system was developed based on sound intensity identification. By analyzing the system requirements and defining the design rules, the whole architecture was given, and its work principle was studied systematically. The software that was used in data process, control and fault diagnosis was developed, several key problems were discussed during software was developed, including of building knowledge base, designing the intelligent fault diagnosis model, and describing input/output mode etc. All of these work would provide guarantee for putting this system in practice.
- Chen Xiaohua - School of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, China
- Wei Shaohua - School of Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, China
- Zhang Bingjun - Nanjing Automotive Technological Center, China
- Zhu Xuehua - Nanjing Automotive Technological Center, China
CitationXiaohua, C., Shaohua, W., Bingjun, Z., and Xuehua, Z., "Intelligent Fault Diagnosis System of Automotive Power Assembly Based on Sound Intensity Identification," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1656, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-1656.
- Shakeri M. et al., Sequential Testing Algorithms for Multiple Fault Diagnosis. IEEE Transactions on SMC: Part A-Systems and Applications, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 1-14, January 2000.
- Frank P.M.. Fault diagnosis in dynamic systems using analytical and knowledge based redundancy-A survey and new results. Automatic, vol. 26, pp. 459-474, 1990.