This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Parametric Design of Parallel Hybrid Power-train for Transit Bus
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 08, 2004 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In concept design and prototype development of parallel hybrid power train for transit bus one of the main concerns is to determine the appropriate parameters of power train components. Utilizing the developed off-line simulation model of parallel hybrid power train the study on the influence of components' parameters on acceleration performance and fuel economy of transit bus is completed. Based on these the guideline strategies of parametric design of parallel hybrid power train for transit bus are brought forward in this paper. Given the condition of propulsion requirement the parametric design for this transit bus are performed targeting minimizing fuel consumption. It is conclusion that the appropriate components' parameters determined by means of parametric design can make parallel hybrid transit bus achieve much better acceleration performance and much lower fuel equivalent consumption than that of baseline transit bus.
|Technical Paper||Parametric Design of Hybrid Power-train with ISG for Transit Bus|
|Technical Paper||Parametric Design of Series Hybrid Power-train for Transit Bus|
|Technical Paper||Parametric Design of Series Power-Train for Fuel Cell Transit Bus|
CitationChu, L., Wang, Q., Liu, M., and Li, J., "Parametric Design of Parallel Hybrid Power-train for Transit Bus," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-1053, 2004, https://doi.org/10.4271/2004-01-1053.
- Liang Chu Weihua Wang Qingnian Wang Energy Management Strategy and Parametric Design for Hybrid Electric Military Vehicle 2003-01-0086
- Chandler Kevin Walkowicz Kevin Eudy Leslie New York City Transit Diesel Hybrid-Electric Buses: Final Results DOE/NREL Transit Bus Evaluation Project July 2002
- O'Keefe Michael Patrick Vertin Keith An Analysis of Hybrid Electric Propulsion Systems for Transit Buses Milestone Completion Report June 2002
- Liang Chu Qingnian Wang Energy Management Strategy and Parametric Design for Hybrid Electric Transit bus SAE 2001-01-2506
- Liang Chu Youde Li Qingnian Wang Study on the Parametric Optimization for a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle Power Train SAE 2000-01-3109
- Liang Chu Youde Li Qingnian Wang Study of the Electric Control Strategy for the Power Train of Hybrid Electric Vehicle Proceedings of IEEE International Vehicle Electronics Conference ChangChun, P. R. China Sept. 1999
- Hybrid-Electric Transit Buses: Status, Issues, and Benefits, TCRP Report 59 NATIONAL ACADEMY PRESS Washington, D.C. 2000