This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
PC Based (Digital) Controlled Gasoline Fuel Injection System For a Single Cylinder Spark Ignition Engine
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published August 22, 2003 by The Automotive Research Association of India in India
This content contains downloadable datasetsAnnotation ability available
In this paper the experimental investigations relating to the performance and emission characteristics of a single cylinder spark ignition engine operating on a newly designed gasoline fuel injection system is described. This gasoline fuel injection system was operated under port injection configuration by controlling the duration of injection with PC based control system, which uses the information corresponding to engine speed and throttle positions. A comparison between the manually controlled version had indicated that the overall performance of the PC based fuel injection system is better than that of the manually controlled system fuel injection system.
|Technical Paper||Advanced Electronic Solutions for Highly Dependable Systems|
|Technical Paper||Wide Range Air-Fuel Ratio Control System|
|Technical Paper||The Tri-Core Fault-Tolerant Control for Electronic Control Unit of Steer-By-Wire System|
- Najibullah K. Omary - Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- M. K. Gajendra Babu - Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- J. P. Subrahmanyam - Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- T.S. Bhatti - Centre for Energy Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
CitationOmary, N., Babu, M., Subrahmanyam, J., and Bhatti, T., "PC Based (Digital) Controlled Gasoline Fuel Injection System For a Single Cylinder Spark Ignition Engine," SAE Technical Paper 2003-28-0025, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-28-0025.
Data Sets - Support Documents
|Unnamed Dataset 1|
- Ahern C. J. Tarter J. H. Wolber W. G. “The EFI-Controle_Unit Final Test Station” SAE paper no. 760244 1976
- Carley D. R. “Microprocessors in Automotive Electronics” RCA Engineer 25-3 Oct. Nov. 1979
- Najibullah K. Omary Subrahmanyam J.P. Gajendra Mabu M. K. Bhatti T. S. “Energy Conservation Through Improved Mixture Preparation in a Four Stroke Spark Ignition Engine” Proceedings of XV National confernce in I.C. Engine and combustion Dec 17-19 1997 Chennai, India
- Gajendra Babu M. K. “Fuel InjectionSystems in Spark Ignition Engines” Profeedings of XVNational Conference in I.C. Engine and Combustion Dec. 17-19 1997 Chennai, India
- Najibullah K. Omary Subrahmanyam J. P. Gajendra Babu M. K. Bhatti T. S. “Comparative Assessment of the Performance and Emission Characteristics of Port and Manifold Gasoline Fuel Injectiion Systems of Single Cylinder Four Stroke Spard Ignition Engine” SAE Paper no. 981460
- Najibullah K. Omary Subrahmanyam J. P. Gajendra Babu M. K. Bhatti T. S. “Analogue Controlled Gasoline Fuel Injection System For a Single Cylinder Spark Ignition Engine” SAE Paper no. 2000-01-1425
- Najibullah K. Omary “Assessment of Newly Developed Gasoline Fuel Injection Systems for a single Cylinder Spark Ignition Engine” Indian Institute of Technology Dec. 1997 India