This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Vibroacoustic Study in Automobile Vehicles
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 18, 2003 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Due to current market demand, the automobile industry has been increasing the efforts to supply a better comfort to consumers. By this market evolution vibroacoustic has been expand. The simple reduction of sound pressure level is not a sufficient condition to guarantee a better vibroacoustic comfort in interior of a vehicle, some analysis more accurate are required. The goal of this work is to present some vibroacoustic theories and the application of them on vehicle development examples realized in Tatuí proving ground (Ford Brazil).
|Book||Design and Simulation of Two-Stroke Engines, Model 1|
|Technical Paper||Valuation and Study of Vibration Comfort: Commercial Prototype Vehicle of Medium Transport|
|Technical Paper||Global Trends in Advanced Automotive Systems|
Citationde Abreu, D., Yoneda, R., Cherman, A., and Sczibor, V., "Vibroacoustic Study in Automobile Vehicles," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-3606, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-3606.
- Kim, S.H. Lee, J.M. Sung, M.H. Structural-acoustic modal coupling analysis and application to noise reduction in a vehicle passenger compartment Journal of Sound and Vibration 225 4 Academic Press 1999 989 999
- Lyon, R.H. Noise reduction of rectangular enclosures with one flexible wall Acoust. Soc. Am 35 11 Acoustical Society of America 1963 1791 1797
- Gladwell, G.M.L. A variational formulation of damped acousto-structural vibration problems Journal of Sound and Vibration 4 2 Academic Press 1966 172 186
- Craggs, A. The use of simple three-dimensional acoustic finite elements for determining the natural modes and frequencies of complex shaped enclosures Journal of Sound and Vibration 15 4 Academic Press 1966 509 528
- Léost, O. Willians, R. Ronnan, D. Audio simulation of an in-car entertainment system SAE paper number 1999-01-1786
- Petyt, M. Lea, J. Koopermann, G.H. A finite element method for determining the acoustic modes of irregular shapes cavities Journal of Sound and Vibration 45 4 1978 495 502
- Mamede, W.F. Varoto, P.S. Oliveira, L.P.R Vibroacoustic modal testing of a vehicle cabin Proceedings of the ISMA 2002 (International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering) Leuven 2002 Bélgica
- Ewins, D.J. Modal Testing: Theory and Practice John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York 1984 269
- Maia, S. Theoretical and Experimental modal analysis John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York 1997 468
- www.bksv.com Measuring_Vibration Answer some of the basic questions asked by the newcomer to vibration measurement
- Gerges, S.N.Y. 1992 600
- Fahy, F. Sound and Structural Vibration: Radiation, Transmission and Response Academic Press Inc. London 1985 309