This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
A Simulation Model for the CEEF Behavioral Prediction System
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 07, 2003 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
For validation of operation schedules for the Closed Ecology Experiment Facilities (CEEF), development of the CEEF behavioral prediction system (CPS) has been started. The CPS will be simulated using the CEEF operation schedule. The CPS will gather data on quantities of materials in each component of the CEEF and operational status of each component at the start of the simulation, and configure them as the initial conditions of the simulation. For requirements of experiments, the simulation program for the CPS should be easy to adapt for changes of components and object materials. Because the CEEF is a nonlinear system, available period of the simulation is important. A flexible algorithm for the changes was developed. The simulation was available for three days to validate.
|Technical Paper||A New Method of Inertia Simulation in Brake Dynamometer Testing|
|Technical Paper||Game Theory Approach to Engine Performance Optimization|
|Technical Paper||Computer Simulation of an I.C. Engine During Cranking by a Starter Motor|
CitationAbe, K., Endo, M., Nitta, K., Miyajima, H. et al., "A Simulation Model for the CEEF Behavioral Prediction System," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-2547, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-2547.
- Bertsev S. I. et. al. First Level of Life Support System (LSS) Closure: Optimization of LSS Structure for Different Functioning Times SAE 961556 1996
- Tako Y. Arai R. Otsubo K. Nitta Keiji Integration of Sequential Cultivation of Main Crops and Gas and Water Processing Subsystems Using Closed Ecology Experiment Facilities SAE 2001-01-2133 2001
- Chase C. Serrano J. Ramadge P. J. Periodicity and Chaos from Switched Flow Systems Contrasting Examples of Discretely Controlled Continuous Systems IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 38 1 70 83 1993
- Jones H. Finn C. Kwauk X. Blackwell C. Modeling Separate and Combined Atmospheres in BIO-Plex SAE 2001-01-2361 2001
- Miyajima H. et. al. Simulation to Support an Integration Test Project of CEEF SAE 2001-01-22130 2001
- Wiggins S. Introduction to Applied Nonlinear Dynamical Systems and Chaos Springer-Verlag 1990
- Hosomi T. et. al. Material flow simulation software for CEEF: Closed Ecology Experiment Facilities SAE 951537 1995
- Tako Y. Hosomi T. Nitta K. A Mathematical Model on Physiological Processes of Candidate Crops in CEEF SAE 961499 1996