This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Parameter Selection and Matching Design of Electric Transit Bus BJD6100-EV
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 03, 2003 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The parameters' selection method of Electric vehicle was introduced; especially the influence of battery pack's parameters on both power performance and range of an electric vehicle (EV) was mainly discussed. A method to select battery pack's parameters was put forward. The influence factors both on vehicle performance and on driving range were described respectively. The reason-ability of the method was exemplified by the matching design of a transit bus (Model BJD6100-EV). The design method can be used to guide the battery capacity design of EV.
- He Hong-wen - Electric Vehicle R & D Center, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Sun Feng-chun - Electric Vehicle R & D Center, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Yu Xiao-jiang - Electric Vehicle R & D Center, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Gu Zhong-li - Electric Vehicle R & D Center, Beijing Institute of Technology
CitationHong-wen, H., Feng-chun, S., Xiao-jiang, Y., and Zhong-li, G., "Parameter Selection and Matching Design of Electric Transit Bus BJD6100-EV," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0103, 2003, https://doi.org/10.4271/2003-01-0103.
- Fengchun Sun Chengning Zhang Jiaguang Zhu Electric vehicle -- Important traffic tool in 21st century Beijing Beijing Institute of Technology Publishing House 1997 68 78
- Chan C.C. Chau K.T. Modern Electric Vehicle Technology New York Oxford University Press Inc. 2001
- Guoliang Li Liang Chu Hean Lu Influence factors of driving range of electric vehicle Changchun Journal of Jilin University of Technology 2000 30 3 20 23
- Yong Chen Fengchun Sun Study on range and its related factors of electric vehicle Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology 2001 21 5 574 578
- Zhisheng Yu Automobile Theory Beijing China Machine Press 1990 2 15 Fengchun Sun Specification of BJD6100-EV transit bus design and calculation Beijing Beijing Institute of Technology 2001