This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Polytopic Modeling and Lyapunov Stability Analysis of Power Electronics Systems
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published October 29, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: Power Systems Conference
Power electronics based power distribution systems are inherently nonlinear often behaving as constant power loads. Stability analysis of such systems typically is limited to local behavior. Herein polytopic modeling techniques are presented. Classification of polytopic model equilibrium points is made and methods of determining uniform asymptotic stability are presented.
CitationGlover, S., Żak, S., Sudhoff, S., and Zivi, E., "Polytopic Modeling and Lyapunov Stability Analysis of Power Electronics Systems," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-3203, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-3203.
- Brogan, W. L. Modern Control Theory, 3rd Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632, 1991 317
- Takagi T. Sugeno, M. Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, Cybernetics SMC-15 1 January/February 1985 116 132
- Wang, H. Li, J. Niemann, D. Tanaka, K. T-S fuzzy model with linear rule consequence and PDC controller: a universal framework for nonlinear control systems, IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems 2 2000 549 554
- Sugeno M. Kang, G. T. Structure identification of fuzzy model, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 28 OCT. 1988 15 33
- Teixeira M.C.M. Żak, S.H. Stabilizing controller design for uncertain nonlinear systems using fuzzy models, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems 7 2 April 1999 133 142
- Żak, S.H. Systems and Control Oxford University Press, New York, 2003
- Wang, L.-X. A Course in Fuzzy Systems and Control, Prentice Hall PTR Upper Saddle River, NJ 1997
- Cao, S. G. Rees, N.W. Feng, Quadratic stability analysis and design of continuous-time fuzzy control systems, International Journal of Systems Science 1996 27 2 193 203
- Strang, G. Linear Algebra and its Applications Third Saunders College Publishing, Florida 1988
- Kosko, B. Fuzzy Engineering Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458, 1997