This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Use of Spectral Analysis in Thermal Stability Verification
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 15, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Analysis in the frequency domain can be a convenient tool to specify the thermal requirements in a scientific space mission. This tutorial paper provides an introduction to terminology and basic concepts of spectral analysis supported by simple examples. A possible analytical approach that leads to the verification of thermal stability requirements by means of the methods of power spectral analysis for a generic scientific mission is given in an explanatory application.
CitationBarbagallo, G. and Stramaccioni, D., "Use of Spectral Analysis in Thermal Stability Verification," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2373, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-2373.
- Study of the Laser Interferometer Space Antenna (LISA) – Final Technical Report LI-RP-DS-009 April 2000 ESTEC Contract no. 13631/99/NL/MS
- Szabo I 1990 Geschichte der Mechanischen Prinzipien und ihrer Wichtigsten Anwendungen korregierter Nachdruck der 3. Auflage, Birkhaeuser
- Wolfram S. 1991 The Mathematica book 3rd Cambridge
- Bendat JS Piersol AG 1986 Random Data - Analysis and Measurement Procedures 2nd John Wiley & Sons NY
- Newland D.E. 1995 An introduction to random vibrations, spectral and wavelet analysis 3rd Longman Group Limited Essex