This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Requirements on an Integrating User-Interface in the Rapid Product Development Process
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published July 09, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
Event: International Body Engineering Conference & Exhibition and Automotive & Transportation Technology Congress
The product development process is characterized by the collaboration of many teams and includes many different disciplines. This causes special problems concerning the collaboration. The use of a project-portal can help to cope with these problems. There are - of course - special requirements concerning adaptation and visualization to the portal under these circumstances. In this article we present a model for adaptation and a concept for the integrating navigation through interdisciplinary data.
CitationAslanidis, S., "Requirements on an Integrating User-Interface in the Rapid Product Development Process," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-2055, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-2055.
- Aslanidis, S. Wagner, K. Visualization of Interdependencies in the Product Development Process ATTCE 2001 Proceedings 3 Manufacturing, SAE International 2001
- Benyon, D. et al. Conceptual Modeling for User Interface Development Springer London 1999
- Reiband, N. University Tübingen 2000
- Spath, D. et al. Kontextsensitive Bereitstellung und Visualisierung von Unternehmensinformationen ZWF 96 2001 7-8 378 382
- Steinheider, B Cooperation in Interdisciplinary R & D-Teams ISATA 33 Dublin Simultaneous Engineering and Rapid Product Development 2000
- Steinheider, B. Reiband, N 2001
- VDI-Verlag Düsseldorf 1986
- VDI-Verlag Düsseldorf 1996