This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Development of Simulation Program “BDSP” for Hydraulic Control Systems (Evaluation of the Functions for Identifications of System Parameters and Models)
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 19, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This study deals with a software package named “Block Diagram Simulation Program (BDSP)” which is being developed in Gifu University, Japan. In the last study, we added the identification function that identifies the system parameters in the some hydraulic systems. However, it is difficult to get the appropriate simulation results by using the identified parameters. Therefore we add the new function of the system identification, that is to identify the dynamics responses of the system from the relationships between the input to system and output from system. In this paper, the functions for identification of system parameters and models are evaluated.
CitationYamada, H. and Muto, T., "Development of Simulation Program “BDSP” for Hydraulic Control Systems (Evaluation of the Functions for Identifications of System Parameters and Models)," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1423, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-1423.
- Math Works Inc. Simulink User's Guide
- D'Souza A.F. Oldenburger R. 1964 Dynamic Response of Fluid Lines Trans. ASME, J. of Basic Engineering 86 3 589 598
- Muto T. Yamada H. Kato H. 1996 A Fast and Convenient Method for Simulating Transient Response of Fluid Lines with Viscoelastic Pipe Walls 12 Aachener Fluidtechnisches Kolloquim Band 2 257 268
- Muto T. Fukumori J. Tanaka K. Yamada H. 1997 Development of Software Package BDSP for Simulating Hydraulic Systems 5th Triennial Int. Symp. on Fluid Control, Measurement and Visualization (FLUCOME'97) Hayama Japan 289 294
- Yamada, H. Muto, T Development of Simulation Program “BDSP” for Hydraulic Control Systems (New Fuctions for Identifycation of System Parameters and Models) 2nd International Workshop Czech 183 190
- Juang J.-N. Applied System Identification. Prentice Hall 1994