This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Correlation Between Clutch Hydraulic Release Pressure Pulsation and Pedal Vibration
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 04, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This work presents some results of a research on the vibrations of clutch pedal, that is underway in Renault Automobiles. A brief summary of the types of the related NVH phenomena and available literature is presented as well. Some measurements in a vehicle equipped with a 4 cylinders Diesel engine, dual mass flywheel, and a hydraulic release bearing clutch command, were carried out. The correlation between the hydraulic pressure and clutch pedal vibrations was determined and analyzed, and some conclusions drawn.
|Technical Paper||Torque Converter as a Vibration Damper and Its Transient Characteristics|
|Technical Paper||An Analysis of Clutch Self-Excited Vibration in Automotive Drive Line|
|Technical Paper||Noise Control In Planetary Transmissions|
CitationDe Luca, J. and Girard, D., "Correlation Between Clutch Hydraulic Release Pressure Pulsation and Pedal Vibration," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-1191, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-1191.
- Kelly, P. Rahnejat, H. Clutch pedal dynamic noise and vibration investigation MEP Publications Ltd. March 1997
- Goto, Y. et al Experimental study of reduction methods for clutch pedal vibration and drive train rattling noise from clutch system SAE 932007
- Kelly, P. et al Combining design of experiments and modelling techniques to resolve complex clutch pedal noise and vibration problems
- Zink, M. Shead, R. Global conception of the clutch system and its command LuK 6 th Kolloquium in Confort and Economy 49 70 1998
- Zheng, Q. Srinivasan, K. Transmission clutch pressure control system: Modeling, controller development and implementation SAE 2000-01-1149
- Berti, P. et al Radial Dual Mass Flywheel SAE 950893