This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Lighting Strategy Proposal for a Lighting Strategy - The Car Makers Point of View
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 04, 2002 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
This paper shall give an idea of a lighting strategy a car company could have decided in an senior management circle. It is a medium to long term approach dealing with styling, design, innovation, quality and environmental aspects. Cost influences will be pointed out.
It gives examples how different target conflicts could be handled and how or where to find mutual gain. Some “natural” conflicts between styling, engineering and marketing in car development are discussed.
The different roles a car company could play in the development process will be shown. Is a car company responsible for the application of parts only or should it take the development leadership? And how could it be in future? Chances and risks will be pointed out.
|Technical Paper||Ecological Spin on filter for compact engines Marcos Vanussi|
|Technical Paper||Producibility Studies on Research Safety Vehicle at Budd|
|Technical Paper||The Port Fuel Injector Deposit Test - A Statistical Review|
CitationHuhn, W., "Lighting Strategy Proposal for a Lighting Strategy - The Car Makers Point of View," SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-0528, 2002, https://doi.org/10.4271/2002-01-0528.
- Hamm, Michael System Strategies for Adaptive Lighting systems PAL Symposium Darmstadt University of Technology 2001
- Weissleder, Peter The Demand for Attraction - Styling meets Design PAL Symposium Darmstadt University of Technology 2001
- Enders, Martin Pixel Light PAL Symposium Darmstadt University of Technology 2001
- Neumann, Rainer Future Rear Lighting Trends PAL Symposium Darmstadt University of Technology 2001
- Reich, Andreas Aufbau einer Simulationsumgebung zur Optimierung von Steuerungen der Fahrzeugbeleuchtung VDI Congress Baden Baden 2001