This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Recycling technology of tire rubbers
Published May 23, 2001 by Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan in Japan
Event: JSAE Spring Conference
Material recycling technology for automotive tire rubber wastes has been developed by continuous devulcanization process. Devulcanized rubbers obtained under the optimized conditions show good mechanical properties applicable to tire rubber compounds.
- Kenzo Fukumori - Toyota Central Res. & Dev,. Labs., Inc.
- Mitsumasa Matsushita - Toyota Central Res. & Dev,. Labs., Inc.
- Hirotaka Okamoto - Toyota Central Res. & Dev,. Labs., Inc.
- Norio Sato - Toyota Central Res. & Dev,. Labs., Inc.
- Katsumasa Takeuchi - Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Yasuyuki Suzuki - Toyota Motor Corp.