This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Relation Among Virtual, Conventional and Rapid Prototyping Technologies.
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published March 05, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
In the process of development of a product, is important that the technologies of virtual, conventional and rapid prototyping can be used alternatively, this way it makes possible and facilitates the right development of a product.
During the planning of the project, that happens before the beginning of any other activity, it is very important the knowledge of different process of prototyping, to decide what process will be used and which stage of the project it will satisfy the required necessities. Some mistakes in the choice of the process, or in not using the prototyping resource, will result in more time and costs for developing and less reliability of the project. So, the techniques of prototyping when used in a rational way, can be very important for making decisions during the development of the product.
CitationGomes, C., "Relation Among Virtual, Conventional and Rapid Prototyping Technologies.," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-3900, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-3900.
- Wohlers, Terry T. Rapid Prototyping And Tooling State Of The Industry 1999: Executive Summary Time-Compression Technologies 4 3 June 1999
- 1999 Brasil-SP-São Paulo
- 3D System - Properties Of SLA5170 Materials 1998
- Baxter, M. 1998
- Aires R.U. 23 1999 International Journal Of Technology Management
- Thomas, Shapemaker I An Inexpensive Introduction to Rapid Prototyping 1999
- Mietti, Marco Antonio 1999
- Chavant Corporation Clay Modeling products 1999 USA-NJ
- Jacobs, Paul F. Rapid prototyping & manufturing: fudalmental of stereolitography SME 1992
- Volpato, Veri 2000
- Volpato, Veri 2000
- Chee-Kay, C. Kah-Fai, L. Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing; The Essential Link Between Design and Manufacturing Uwsher J. M. Methods, Tools and technologies john Wiley&Sons, Inc. USA 1998
- Wazlawick Raul Sidnei Prof. Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina -CTC-INE
- da Silva Jorge Vicente Lopes de Oliveira Marcelo Fernandes Saura Carlos Yamanaka Maria Clara Bergerman Marcel 2000