This content is not included in your SAE MOBILUS subscription, or you are not logged in.
Eco-comparison Between Ceramic and Epoxy Based Electronic Products
ISSN: 0148-7191, e-ISSN: 2688-3627
Published November 12, 2001 by SAE International in United States
Annotation ability available
The paper mainly focuses on the demonstration of modules relating the generic module based LCA approach. Therefore a short description of the methodology is given. The case study gives an overview of different models and their contents especially regarding the implemented parameters. It is described how the epoxy and the ceramic system differs from a technical point of view and how these aspects have been regarded in the different modules. The final comparison describes some scenarios and their respective consequences relating the generic modules.
CitationGediga, J. and Herrmann, C., "Eco-comparison Between Ceramic and Epoxy Based Electronic Products," SAE Technical Paper 2001-01-3752, 2001, https://doi.org/10.4271/2001-01-3752.
- Eyerer, P. Springer Verlag Heidelberg - Berlin May 1996
- Schweimer, Georg W. Schuckert, Manfred Life Cycle Inventory of a Golf Wolfsburg 1996
- Herrmann, C. Betz, M. Schuckert, M. Life Cycle Engineering as Decision Making Support in the Electronics Industry IEEE Chicago 1998
- Herrmann C. Betz M. Eyerer P. Generic Modules as Environmental Decision Support in Electronics Industry 6th LCA Case Studies Symposium SETAC-Europe nd rd 1998 Brussels
- Herrmann C. Betz M. Kreißig J. Itsubo N. Dr. Generic Modules Based LCA In Electronics Industry - A Case Study IEEE/ISEE San Francisco May 2000
- Herrmann C. Schöch H. Betz M. Eyerer P. The Implementation of LCA into DfE Electronic goes green 2000+ Berlin September 2000